Send an Enquiry
Tickets & Passes
The Royal Family
Knights Of Fire – Ballarat Winter Festival
Kid’s Birthday Parties
Conferences & Meetings
Royal Joust & Main Arena
Knight School & Axe Throwing
Torture Dungeon & Museum
Places to Eat
Education Conditions of Entry
Education Conditions of Entry Form
Date of Visit
Booking Contact Name
Save and Continue Later
CONTACT DETAILS DURING VISIT
Please complete the following information for the emergency contact during your visit.
Onsite Teacher Name
Onsite Teacher Phone (Mobile)
Save and Continue Later
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please be aware your visit will remain unconfirmed until acknowledgement of these rules and regulations has been completed. If you have any questions about the following guidelines, please contact email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entry to Kryal Castle is subject to the following conditions:
1. School groups will have the required number of supervising teachers/adults with the group as specified by the Victorian Department of Education and Training: A minimum of 2 staff must accompany students on all Kryal Castle visits with a 1:20 staff-student ratio required for day visits and a 1:10 staff-student ratio for camps. For more information please head to https://www2.education.vic.gov.au/pal/excursions/guidance/supervision
2. For the comfort and safety of your group and other visitors to Kryal Castle, it is essential that the teachers and adults accompanying the student group supervise students at all times during their visit.
3. At least one adult member of the visiting school group will provide a mobile phone number which will be on throughout the visit in case contact with the group is required.
4. School groups will be familiar with, and abide by, the requirements of the Code of Conduct and Safety Information for schools visiting Kryal Castle. The Code and Safety Information is included in this form and is available on our website.
5. Schools are responsible for first aid including the provision of qualified first aid staff and first aid equipment.
6. School groups will familiarise themselves with Emergency Procedures and assembly areas. The Emergency Procedures are outlined on our website and can also be found in your accommodation.
I have read and agree to the above Conditions of Entry.
Cancellations made less than 5 business days before the activity will be liable for a fee of $5 per student.
Cancellations made less than two business days before the activity will be liable for the full cost of the program.
Cancellations made less than 28 business days before the activity will be liable for a fee of 50% of their total invoice.
Cancellations made less than 14 business days before the activity will be liable for the full cost of the program.
I have read and agree to the above Cancellation Policy.
ESTIMATED NUMBERS VS. ACTUAL NUMBERS
If actual numbers fall by more than 10 students from the original estimated numbers, and Kryal Castle isn’t notified at a minimum of 7 days prior to the scheduled visit, the school will be charged the full amount for estimated numbers.
I have read and agree to the above Estimated Numbers Policy.
CODE OF CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct is a framework of values and behaviours for ensuring a safe, enjoyable and satisfying visit to Kryal Castle’s Medieval Adventure Park and Resort
This Code of Conduct is built on the following guiding principles:
Kryal Castle acknowledges that a safe, orderly, and secure environment is critical in meeting the learning needs of students.
Kryal Castle recognises the importance of involving students in active learning experiences in an environment that promotes and supports effective independent and social learning.
All Kryal Castle staff and visitors (including the public, visiting students, teachers and parents) have the right:
• to be safe from physical, verbal, and emotional abuse
• to enjoy Kryal Castle free from interference and bullying of any sort
• to be treated with respect and courtesy
• to expect that their property will be treated with respect.
Kryal Castle staff and volunteers will:
• respect the person and property of visiting school students and teachers, and behave towards them with professionalism, courtesy and helpfulness always.
Visiting supervising teachers are responsible for:
• ensuring they always maintain close supervision of the students in their care and role model the appropriate behaviours
• providing qualified first aid staff and equipment for your students
• ensuring they are contactable by Kryal Castle staff throughout their visit by providing a contact name and mobile phone number, and that the mobile phone is on during the visit
• communicating this Code of Conduct to all students in their care and accompanying adults, and ensuring it is respected
• encouraging students to take responsibility for their behaviour
• reading Kryal Castle’s safety information and following and communicating the instructions outlined.
Visiting students are responsible for:
• moving around Kryal Castle in a manner ensuring their own safety and the safety of others
• ensuring personal safety and the safety of others when near Kryal Castle animals
• ensuring personal safety and the safety of others in the handling of Kryal Castle bows and arrows, LARP weapons and siege machinery
• respecting Kryal Castle’s property and the property of others. Any damage to property will be charged to the school or individual at Kryal Castle’s discretion
• obeying the lawful instructions of Kryal Castle staff
• treating others with respect and courtesy
• refraining from aggressive or bullying behaviours
• follow the instructions outlined in Kryal Castle’s safety information
• resolving problems calmly and sensibly, or by seeking assistance from supervising teachers
• enjoying the Kryal Castle experience as much as possible and allowing others to do the same.
Persons who breach this code may be directed to leave Kryal Castle.
Visiting schools will be responsible for supervising anyone directed to leave.
No refund will be made. We thank you in anticipation of your support.
I have read and agree to the above Code of Conduct.
Save and Continue Later